Monday, March 19, 2012

Ink Blot Onesie: The biker dude

There's something special about making something for someone you love. It's both exciting and a little nerve-wracking at the same time. It has to turn out perfectly. (You know, like my mom's pillow?) What can I say, I'm a perfectionist.

So when my sister-in-law asked me to make her a special Ink Blot Onesie for my soon-to-be-nephew, I was both excited and a little scared.

You know ink blot designs are a shot in the dark. Every time I splat my paint with one hand, I keep my fingers crossed with the other.

But hallelujah! It turned out mighty fine. 
And she and my brother were happy with it, and that's what counts!



I see a motorcycle dude with a mustache and sunglasses.
Perfect for my soon-to-be brother's son, who will probably love to ride motorcycles just as much as his dad, his uncle and his grandpa.



It will be a while, but I can't wait to see my new little cutie pie nephew wearing it! That will be icing on the cake.

Want to see how it was made? Watch here!



Want an Ink Blot Onesie of your own?
Buy ready-to-wear Onesies here

Want to make your own Ink Blot Onesie?
Buy your Ink Blot Onesie Design Kit here



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shannon- you are good to be able to control the outcome! Bc it totally looks like a biker boy! I especially love that blue color you used.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips