Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Hand painted Heart Onesie

Isn't fabric paint wonderful?
Haven't tried it?
Oh, you should.

I've found so many different ways to embellish and/or decorate otherwise plain clothing. From fabric on fabric, to sharpies, to fabric paint.

And like I've said before, little white baby onesies are the perfect mini canvas for creating lovely little designs.


I couldn't resist making this one for my {etsy shop} for Valentine's Day.





No better time of year to give your {heart} away!
xo

And speaking of give-aways...
Make sure you enter the Ink Blot Onesie Design Kit Giveaway! Another creative and unique way to decorate baby onesies!



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips