Saturday, February 11, 2012

Design your own T-shirt ::Ink Blot T-shirt Design Kit:: One of a kind designs

Would you believe me if I told you the t-shirts in this post all started from random paint blobs?


No planning, unique designs completely up to chance.
That's what makes them so much fun to make, and SO addicting!!

**************************************************
So, I decided to share the love by making a one-of-a-kind Ink Blot T-shirt Design Kit, available now in my {etsy shop}. 

***Sorry these kits are no longer available. Stay tuned for a new link to make your own!

PLUS...


I decided to take it to the masses.
And by masses I mean the GET ON THE SHELF WALMART PRODUCT CONTEST. If chosen, my product could end up on Walmart shelves! Wouldn't that be amazing?!

BUT I NEED YOUR VOTES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED!

The first round of voting STARTS March 7, 2012 and ENDS April 3, 2012. I can't do this without you. Don't worry, I'll send out reminders. Thanks so much for your support!



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips