Friday, January 13, 2012

What's your story?


I've been wondering lately, about you. 


I'm always yammering on about my obsession with ink blot t-shirts, what socks I'm picking out, and other ridiculous important things like that, that I haven't given you time to get a word in edgewise.
I promise, I'm really not that bad of a date.


So, I'd like to pause from my usual ramblings and find out more about YOU.


I often wonder, how many of you...

are crafters and/or seamstresses yourselves?
have your own etsy, or other online shops?
have your own blog?
like to sew or craft but just don't have the time?
enjoy other people's craftiness but aren't interested in doing it yourself?
just enjoy reading blogs?

or none of the above??



What's your story?
I'd love to know.

{The poll is located in the upper right corner of my blog} 
::through January 31st::
click as many as apply

Nice to meet you. :)



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips