Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ink blot t-shirts II

I had so much crazy fun making ink blot t-shirts with light colored shirts, I had to see how they would turn out with darker material. You knew I couldn't stop, didn't you?

I was so excited to try this platinum metallic on a black t-shirt.






  • Plippity plop metallic style


  • Fold and gently press



  • Open to see what you've created. (My favorite part. That's why it's so addictive.)





What do you see?
I see a frog, so did my husband. Why do I always see animals in my designs? Do I have a secret animal phobia or something? Should I? Hmmm.

The thing I learned about metallic paint, is that it doesn't adhere like the flat paint. While it makes the look unique and "worn", I would have liked it to stick a little more evenly.





Check back tomorrow with yet another black t-shirt ink blot design. This time, with glacier white paint.

The obsession continues. Dun Dun Dun.


Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

1 comment:

  1. It's a cat....no....a frog...wait...

    You're just messing with my mind, aren't you? :D

    Cute shirt!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips