Friday, October 21, 2011

Out of the mouth of babes

In my non-sewing time I work as an assistant manager for an after-school program. The best thing about my job is the kids. Not a day goes by that I don't have a funny or heartwarming story to bring home with me.

This week's highlight from a 2nd grade girl (she showed me her list. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen)-



Is that not the cutest thing?? The rollercoaster of love has begun.

Have a great weekend - and don't forget to wear lip gloss xoxo


Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

9 comments:

  1. laughing out loud!! simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.. so cute but I feel for her and for you! My 14 year old has been boy crazy for years and now my 10 year old has a boyfriend! They grow up too fast. :(

    xo

    (new follower here!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I love your felt pillows too.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm your newest follower.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other than the "dramatic" part, the list still applies to me today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha so true Frieda. Too bad I already have the "be dramatic" part down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, that is toooo funny! Following you back Ÿ

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips