Thursday, July 7, 2011

A little apron glam: ruffles and polka dots

I am still in a pale pink phase.
I love that it's soft, wispy and delicate.

And polka dots? I'll always love polka dots. There won't be a day that I don't love polka dots.

And ruffles? Oh, don't get me started on how I love ruffles....seriously.



This little beauty will be added to my collection at the shop where I'm currently consigning...hope there's someone out there who will fall in love with it as much as I have.


Too fancy for the kitchen?
Nah.

Linked to:

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE ruffles too! So very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color combination! very pwetty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love aprons! and this one is the cutest ever! lOve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so perfect and deliciously girly--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the apron version of my favorite pillow that you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love aprons and this one is so cute. I love that shade of pink!
    liZ
    (simplesimonandco)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips