Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Inspiration to sew by: Anthropologie Music II


Some of you know how I love Anthropologie. I could wander around their stores all day...daydreaming of the possibilities. *Sigh.* The place just does that to me.

Some days while I'm sewing, I find I need a little extra something to keep me going. For those days, I turn to a source of sewing inspiration. The soothing, quirky, inspiring, eclectic sounds of Anthropolgie...and as if by magic, I'm transported to a little quaint sewing room tucked away within the secret back rooms of Anthropologie (if there really is such a place).

Back in September, I shared an Anthropologie playlist I found online. I have since found several more. A special thanks to those who compiled lists for those of us smitten with Anthropologie.

I simply find the songs on youtube and create a playlist.

Get ready, I've got TONS of songs. Lists and lists. Sorry if some are repeats.

***Revised***
In order to spare my blog (and you!) the ridiculously long post this music list created, I have started a page just for Anthro music.

Feel free to browse the list here: Anthropologie Music List

I'll update it as I run across any additions.
Enjoy!

{Photo credit: MyFDBlog}

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips