Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chic Pale Pink Ruffled Pillow

Ah, more luscious ruffles...I just can't help myself. And this time it's in pretty pale pink.


I love the look and texture. I used the same basic design as the shabby ruffled pillow, but this time I decided to try finishing the edges with a 2mm hemmer foot.

I love how the ruffles seem to dance across the front. And I love the whimsical look of hand ruffling.


Why do I crave cotton candy every time I look at it?
or is it pink frosting?


and I decided to dress up the envelope back just a touch, by adding an extra panel. I like how it lies nice and flat.
And as Audrey Hepburn so eloquently put it, "I believe in pink."
So do I.


Linked to:

8 comments:

  1. i believe in pink too!! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in pink, and the ruffles are luscious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a pretty shade of pink. very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet & ruffly cute!! I invite you to link your lovely pillow to my blog bash K.I.S.S. Also, I host a page The Homespun Slate @ The Tattered Tag where you can link your Etsy shop. Happy to be a new follower, too:)

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! It looks fantastic. I dream of pink clouds when I look at it. Beautiful! Would you be interested in hosting a giveaway on my site? If so, let me know and we can discuss advertising options, etc.!
    alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pillow turned out fantastic! Ruffles and pink - great combo! Thanks for joining my party - come back this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ruffles! Darling!
    Visiting from Justsewsassy.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips